Adjacent to the Church is a large, well-equipped hall which was built in 1910 and has recently been refurbished to provide a useful venue for parish events while also meeting the needs of many in the local community who are looking for a hall for classes and activities.
The main room of the hall is a large room which can comfortably accommodate 80 people seated at tables and more when arranged for a performance or a lecture. At one end of this large room is a stage, with access both from the front and from the back.
Next to the hall is a kitchen which is fitted with a gas oven and hob and a fridge, while in the cupboards can be found mugs, glasses and plenty of crockery and cutlery.
The hall also has toilets, including a recently fitted disabled toilet that also has baby changing facilities.
The hall is available to hire for regular bookings only. The cost is £13.50 per hour.
To check availability, or to make a booking, please contact the Churchwarden:
T: 01732 833415