The care and protection of children, young people and adults involved in Church activities is the responsibility of everyone who participates in the life of the Church
- Promoting a safer environment and culture
- Safely recruiting and supporting all those with any responsibility related to children and vulnerable adults
- Responding promptly to every safeguarding concern or allegation
- Caring pastorally for victims/survivors of abuse or other affected persons
- Caring pastorally for those who are the subject of concerns/allegations of abuse and other affected persons
- Responding to those that may pose a present risk.
Name: Mrs Janice Keen Role: Diocesan Safeguarding Adviser Tel: 07787 445 032