Buildings & Hall Hire
Whilst worship and people may be critical to the Church there is no doubt that our buildings matter. St John’s is lucky enough to have a building which ‘tells our story’ from a chapel of ease into the functioning parish Church we are today.
In 1901 the ‘Parish Room’, or ‘hall’ as it tends to be called now, was opened. This is still in use today with a good kitchen and good facilities,. It is used frequently by the community and is a great resource. Find out about hiring it by clicking below.
In addition we also have a growing set of pages here about our development and history as a Church.